Client: First Solar, Inc.
Silver State South Solar project is a 350 Megawatt (MW) solar project constructed in Primm, Nevada, on the Nevada/California border, 40 miles south of Las Vegas. Taney Engineering provided plans and estimates for a complex drainage system. Drainage system consisted of a full perimeter fence, and a weir from the north to the south end of the property line to direct the flow of water toward a retention basin that released the water under the road on the other side of the of property.
- 350 MW-AC Solar Photovoltaic System
- 3000 Acres
- Drainage Study (Bed Load Calcs & HEC-RAS Flood Zone Analysis)
- Designed Weir To Direct Flow Into Retention Basin
- Designed Sediment Debris Basins To Handle Alluvial Flows
- Access Roadway
- Perimeter Fencing
- Letter of Map Revision (LOMR)
- Grading Plans/Details/Cross-Sections
- Earthwork Quantities